The Chicago Academy for the Arts seeks a full time Admissions Associate. The Admissions Associate supports the Director of Enrollment Management in a variety of capacities, including:
- Working closely with prospective families throughout all aspects of the recruitment, application, audition, and matriculation process
- Coordinating all aspects of prospective student “shadow” days, including managing the Student Ambassador program
- Coordinating onsite and offsite admissions events
- Maintaining accurate data/information on all admissions files and records in database (Salesforce) for applicants
- Assisting with retention and reenrollment of current students and families
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in social science, communication, education, or a related field, or the equivalent related experience
- Have at least one year’s work experience in a non-profit or educational setting
- Knowledge and passion for planning, coordinating, and executing complex projects, committees, and events
- Be able to function in a fast-paced environment, prioritize projects and provide timely results.
- Have the ability to professionally interact with diverse groups of people in high-pressure situations
- Be able to clearly and effectively communicate through various mediums including, but not limited to, writing, email and phone.
- Be a self-starter and be able to work independently.
- Be a team player with a positive attitude.
- Have superior communication, organizational and relationship-building skills
The position is full time, and requires weekend, evening, and irregular work hours. The salary for the
position is $30,000.
Candidates should send a thoughtful cover letter and resume to Kitsana Salyphone, Director of
Enrollment Management: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Chicago Academy for the Arts does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.