The navigation "gallery" that's added to some pages like Staff, videos, etc.
- Add a summary, type list, turn off thumbnail and excerpt.
When any gallery is added (as a summary) with these options set in this way, a script will list as a single line of links. The "You Are Here" indication works by looking for the page title within the gallery list.
- To Edit a Nav: Videos (for example)
- Add a blank white image (500x500)
- Use the Image editor within squarespace to add text to the images. This is used for identification – image is never seen
- Add a Title, no excerpt.
- Add a link to the content this nav element should link to.