Submit Academic Paperwork
Applicants who advance their auditions will continue to the final phase of the admissions process. Letters of Recommendation must be submitted on the required forms, which are attached to this page on the top right-hand side.
The following is required to be submitted:
- Letter of Recommendation from current English Teacher
- Letter of Recommendation from current Math Teacher
- Letter of Recommendation from current Head of School or School Counselor
- ISEE Test Scores
- Current Year's Grades
- Official School Transcript including Attendance (for past 3 years)
- Three Student-Essays—Prompts attached at the top right-hand side of this page.
- Transfer Students into the 10th and 11th grades: the Admissions Office may schedule a phone or in-person interview.
As a small school with a strong commitment to the home and school partnership, we require all prospective applicants’ parents to schedule a 30-minute Parent Interview with the Director of Enrollment Management after advancing the audition. This is an opportunity for parents to ask questions and get to know our school and programs better.
Paperwork may be faxed (312.421.3816), emailed to Kitsana Salyphone (email@example.com) or mailed (1010 W. Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60642).
Academic paperwork for first-round applicants is due by Friday, January 12th. Academic paperwork is not required to submit an application or at the time of your audition.